Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Drawing Experience 2

 


This time I will share my experience again about drawing. In my previous post, I already told you that I draw digitally.

I started digital drawing for the first time using a laptop and mouse. The application I use uses the paint tool sai. At first, I drew on paper first, then I took the picture and I redrew it digitally. The paint tool sai application at that time was a very popular application for beginners because of its easy-to-learn features. Until now, paint tool sai is still a favourite application for illustrators.

Afterwards, I started upgrading my digital drawing equipment by buying a pen tablet. At that time I became very diligent at drawing because when I bought the pen tablet, I got free software, namely Clip Studio Paint (CSP). However, this software can only be used for 2 years. When the validity period of the CSP software expired, I decided to save up to buy a permanent CSP Software license because the price was quite expensive. After buying the software, I found it easier to draw because of its very supportive features for illustrators like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Signs That Cats Like Us

  Do you have a cat at home? Did you know that our cat has signs that it likes us? If we pay attention, there are lots of signs of cat behav...